Dr. Christian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1407 S County Trail
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 736-4592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Hand Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Plastic Surgery, 2006 - 2012
- University of MassachusettsClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPersistent Mullerian duct syndrome caused by both a 27-bp deletion and a novel splice mutation in the MIS type II receptor gene.Makiko Hoshiya, Benjamin P. Christian, William J. Cromie, Hyung L. Kim, Yong Zhan, David T. MacLaughlin, Patricia K. Donahoe> ;Birth Defects Research Part A-clinical and Molecular Teratology. 2003 Oct 1
- 48 citationsHighly purified müllerian inhibiting substance inhibits human ovarian cancer in vivo.Antonia E. Stephen, Lisa A. Pearsall, Benjamin P. Christian, Patricia K. Donahoe, Joseph P. Vacanti, David T. MacLaughlin> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2002 Aug 1
- 273 citationsEarly follicular serum müllerian-inhibiting substance levels are associated with ovarian response during assisted reproductive technology cycles.David B. Seifer, David T. MacLaughlin, Benjamin P. Christian, Bo Feng, Robert M. Shelden> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2002 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: