Dr. Chu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Manor Dr
Chalfont, PA 18914Phone(215) 830-8700Fax(215) 997-6524
- Is this information wrong?
- I believe that top-notch medical care requires carefully listening to each patient, performing a thorough physical examination, and then discussing the diagnosis and treatment options. At the Rothman Institute, my partners and I know that it is important to clearly communicate with our patients and educate them so that together we can develop the best treatment plan.
I serve as the official team physician for Delaware Valley College, Lansdale Catholic High School, and North Penn High School Hockey Club.
Education & Training
- Orthopaedic Research of VirginiaFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2003
- Duke UniversityBS, Biology, 1995 - 1999
- Watchung Hills Regional High SchoolHSD, 1991 - 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsSevere hypotension associated with the prone position in a child with scoliosis and pectus excavatum undergoing posterior spinal fusion.Blane T. Bafus, Devi Chiravuri, Mary E. van der Velde, Benjamin I. Chu, Ronald B. Hirshl, Frances A. Farley> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques. 2008 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: