Dr. Goodman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Gresham Dr
Norfolk, VA 23507Phone(757) 388-3198Fax(757) 388-4242
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRickettsia parkeri infections diagnosed by eschar biopsy, Virginia, USA.Pamela Kelman, Chelsea Wright Thompson, Wayne L. Hynes, Christian Bergman, Cameron Lenahan, Joel S. Brenner, Michelle G. Brenner, Benjamin M. Goodman, Demetria Borges,...> ;Infection. 2018 Jan 31
- 4 citationsWhat motivates individuals with sickle cell disease to talk with others about their illness? Reasons for and against sickle cell disease disclosure.Valerian J. Derlega, Ralitsa S. Maduro, Louis H. Janda, Ian A. Chen, Benjamin M. Goodman> ;Journal of Health Psychology. 2018 Jan 1
- How patients' self-disclosure about sickle cell pain episodes to significant others relates to living with sickle cell disease.Valerian J. Derlega, Louis H. Janda, Jeannie Miranda, Ian A. Chen, B. Mitchell Goodman, Wally R. Smith> ;Pain Medicine. 2014 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: