Are you Dr. Green?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2257 Ash St
Denver, CO 80207Phone(303) 394-9054
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Green, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1981 - 1984
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1981
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Screening colonoscopy for the detection of neoplastic lesions in asymptomatic HIV-infected subjects.Bini, E. J.,Green, B.,Poles, M. A.> ;Gut. 2009 Aug
- Transient ischaemic colitis following an aeroplane flight: two case reports and review of the literature.Butcher JH, Davis AJM, Page A, Green B, Shepherd HA> ;Gut. 2002-11-01
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care SystemDenver, Colorado