Are you Dr. May?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W Ohio St
Indianapolis, IN 46204Phone+1 317-472-2890Fax+1 317-472-2891
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin May, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)Residency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2008
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsFunctional Outcome after Operative Treatment for Ankle Fractures in Young Athletes: A Retrospective Case Series:David A. Porter, Benjamin D. May, Timothy Berney> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2008 Sep 1
- 60 citationsThe effects of duration and frequency of Achilles tendon stretching on dorsiflexion and outcome in painful heel syndrome: a randomized, blinded, control study.David A. Porter, Erin Barrill, Kathy Oneacre, Benjamin D. May> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2002 Jul 1
- Greenwich HospitalGreenwich, Connecticut