Dr. Pease is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 Anderson Ave
Manhattan, KS 66503Phone(785) 539-3504Fax(785) 539-8597
- Is this information wrong?
Skills & Expertise
- Sleep medicine, Otolaryngology, Head and neck surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergies, Ballon sinuplasty, Advanced endoscopic sinus surgery, Nasal surgery to correct structural problems, Tonsillectomy, Surgery for tumors of the head, neck and throat, Sinus surgery, Minimally invasive thyroid and pararthyroid surgery, Evaluation and treatment of balance issues, Ear Tubes, Removal of benign and malignant lesions of face, head and neck
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 1991 - 1997
- Louisiana State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1992 - 1997
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: