Dr. Vanos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3860 S Straits Hwy
Indian River, MI 49749Phone+1 231-238-0581Fax+1 231-238-0586
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2017 - 2026
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsAflatoxin biosynthesis is a novel source of reactive oxygen species--a potential redox signal to initiate resistance to oxidative stress?Ludmila V. Roze, Maris Laivenieks, Sung Yong Hong, Josephine Wee, Shu Shyan Wong, Benjamin Vanos, Deena Awad, Kenneth C. Ehrlich, John E. Linz> ;Toxins. 2015 Apr 28
- Munson Medical CenterTraverse City, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: