Dr. Wilson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Bellevue St Se
Salem, OR 97301Phone(503) 399-0644
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- Providence St. Vincent Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 1989
- OR State Medical License 1980 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo after decompression sickness: a first case report and review of the literature.Dan-Goor, E., Eden, J.P., Wilson, S.J., Dangoor, J., Wilson, B.R.> ;Am J Otolaryngol. 2010-11-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: