Dr. Heyworth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6021Fax(617) 730-0459
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, 2010 - 2011
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Hospital for Special SurgeryResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Pediatric ACL: Understanding Treatment Options Start of enrollment: 2016 Sep 01Mininder S Kocher, MD, MPH
- Study of Two Surgical Drilling Techniques to Treat Juvenile Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Knee Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Benton Heyworth, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of Concomitant Meniscal Tear on Strength and Functional Performance in Young Athletes 6 Months After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction With Hamstring Au...Lauren H. Redler, Dai Sugimoto, Ashley J. Bassett, Mininder S. Kocher, Lyle J. Micheli, Benton E. Heyworth> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Nov 2
- Tibial Tubercle Apophyseal Stage to Determine Skeletal Age in Pediatric Patients Undergoing ACL Reconstruction: A Validation and Reliability Study:Mihir S Dekhne, Isabelle D Kocher, Zaamin B Hussain, Aliya G. Feroe, Saritha Sankarankutty, Kathryn A. Williams, Benton E. Heyworth, Matthew D. Milewski, Mininder S. K...> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Sep 2
- Pediatric Venous Thromboembolism: Different Rates of Incidence, Anatomic Locations, and Risk Factors Between Orthopaedic and Nonorthopaedic Related Patients.Aneesh V Samineni, Ryan Sanborn, Jodie Shea, Danielle Cook, Collin May, Benton E. Heyworth, Benjamin J. Shore> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Risk Factors for Little League Shoulder IdentifiedJuly 10th, 2014
- 'Little League Shoulder' on the Rise - US NewsJuly 17th, 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: