Are you Dr. Reyes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office40 Passaic Ave
Passaic, NJ 07055Phone+1 973-773-7443Fax+1 973-773-1389
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernadette Reyes, MD is an internist in Passaic, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Maine. She is affiliated with St. Mary's General Hospital and St. Joseph's University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2025
- ME State Medical License Active through 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsAllogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation Versus Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Second Remission: A Single-Institution StudyFarid Boulad, Peter G. Steinherz, Bernadette Reyes, Glenn Heller, Alfred P. Gillio, Trudy N. Small, Joel A. Brochstein, Nancy A. Kernan, Richard J. O'Reilly> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1999 Jan 1
- 24 citationsComparison of long-term outcome of children with severe aplastic anemia treated with immunosuppression versus bone marrow transplantation.Alfred P. Gillio, Farid Boulad, Trudy N. Small, N A Kernan, Bernadette Reyes, Barrett H. Childs, Joel A. Brochstein, Joseph Laver, Hugo Castro-Malaspina, R.J. O'Reilly> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 1997 Apr 1