Dr. Beckerman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNsuh Dept Of Emergency Medicine
300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone+1 516-562-3090
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- Vrije Univ BrusselsClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- A primer on pediatric diabetic emergencies. What do you do with a hypo- or hyperglycemic child?Bernard Beckerman, John Graffeo> ;EMS world. 2012 May 1
- Chest pain: the "other " diagnoses. Taking an academic approach to chest pain may assist you in making the appropriate assessment.Bernard Beckerman, Linda Jo Dill> ;EMS world. 2010 Nov 1
- 23 citationsLyme carditis: complete AV dissociation with episodic asystole presenting as syncope in the emergency department.Mitchel E Rosenfeld, Bernard Beckerman, Mary Frances Ward, Andrew E. Sama> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1999 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: