Dr. Sauter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 Madison Ave
Transplant Inst Box 1104
New York, NY 10029Phone+1 212-659-9300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1996
- University of Zurich Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDifferences in Outcomes Reported by Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Diseases vs Their Health Care Professionals.Valérie E.H. Pittet, Michel H. Maillard, Thomas Simonson, Nicolas Fournier, Gerhard Rogler, Pierre Michetti, Claudia Anderegg, Peter Bauerfeind, Christoph Beglinger, S...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2019 Sep 1
- 200 citationsSymptoms of Depression and Anxiety Are Independently Associated With Clinical Recurrence of Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseAntonina Mikocka-Walus, Valérie Pittet, Jean-Benoît Rossel, Roland von Känel, Claudia Anderegg, Peter Bauerfeind, Christoph Beglinger, Stefan Begré, Dominique Charles ...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2016 Jun 1
- 52 citationsMacrophages Transmit Potent Proangiogenic Effects of oxLDL In Vitro and In Vivo Involving HIF-1α Activation: a Novel Aspect of Angiogenesis in AtherosclerosisRandolph Hutter, Walter S. Speidl, Carolina Valdiviezo, Bernhard Sauter, Roberto Corti, Valentin Fuster, Juan J. Badimon> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research. 2013 May 10
- Join now to see all
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: