Are you Dr. Ridgway?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 Western Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27606Phone(919) 733-0800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Beth Ridgway, MD is a geriatrician in Raleigh, North Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Alaska, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Vidant Chowan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 1998 - 1999
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1993
- University of Toledo Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2014
- NC State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
- Vidant Chowan HospitalEdenton, North Carolina