Are you Dr. Schnars?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2305 Chambliss Ave NW
Cleveland, TN 37311Phone(423) 479-9679Fax(423) 559-9046
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Beth Schnars, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Cleveland, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Georgia. She is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Cleveland.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hypha formation in the white-opaque transition of Candida albicans.Anderson, J., Cundiff, L., Schnars, B., Gao, M. X., Mackenzie, I., Soll, D. R.> ;Infect Immun. 1989 Feb
- Tennova Healthcare - ClevelandCleveland, Tennessee