Dr. Schweitzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10700 Macarthur Blvd
East Oakland Clinic, Suite 14b
Oakland, CA 94605Phone(510) 563-4300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alameda County Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Integrating Buprenorphine Into HIV Treatment Start of enrollment: 2005 Sep 01Schweitzer, B.,Sylvestre, D.L.,Smith, L.,Barrett, L.,Finkelstein, R.,Sisneros, S.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: