Dr. Kothakota is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1426 Montana Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90403Phone(323) 337-3445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Howard University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCase report and literature review of a dissecting thoracic aneurysm in a 16-year-old boy presenting to the emergency department.Bharat Kothakota, Johnnie Ford> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Feb 1
- Olympia Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: