Dr. Bhandari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3755 Beacon Ave
Fremont, CA 94538Phone(510) 796-7796Fax(510) 796-7797
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSF Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1991 - 1994
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1991
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsHepatitis C virus: Quantitation and distribution in liverNorah A. Terrault, Peter J. Dailey, Linda D. Ferrell, Mark L. Collins, Judith C. Wilber, Mickey S. Urdea, Bhupinder N. Bhandari, Teresa L. Wright> ;Journal of Medical Virology. 1997 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: