Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-639-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bianca (Quagliarello) Harris, MD is a pulmonologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsDiagnostic Evaluation of Pulmonary Abnormalities in Patients with Hematologic Malignancies and Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.Bianca Harris, Alexander Geyer> ;Clinics in Chest Medicine. 2017 Jun 1
- 515 citationsPneumonitis in Patients Treated With Anti–Programmed Death-1/Programmed Death Ligand 1 TherapyJarushka Naidoo, Xuan Wang, Kaitlin M. Woo, Tunc Iyriboz, Darragh Halpenny, Jane Cunningham, Jamie E. Chaft, Neil H. Segal, Margaret K. Callahan, Alexander M. Lesokhin...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2017 Mar 1
- 59 citationsGut Microbiota Predict Pulmonary Infiltrates after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.Bianca Harris, Sejal Morjaria, Eric R. Littmann, Alexander I. Geyer, Diane E. Stover, Juliet N. Barker, Sergio Giralt, Ying Taur, Eric G. Pamer> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2016 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York