Dr. Papagiannopoulos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Papagiannopoulos' full profile
OfficeSt Louis Univ Sch of Med
Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2021 - 2026
- WI State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsAnalysis of recent failures of disease modifying therapies in Alzheimer's disease suggesting a new methodology for future studies.Hamid Reza Amanatkar, Bill Papagiannopoulos, George T. Grossberg> ;Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics. 2017 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: