Dr. Stokes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office615 Peachtree St
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 833-377-6866
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- The expanding role of IAP antagonists for the treatment of head and neck cancer.Vikash Kansal, Brendan L C Kinney, Srijayaprakash Uppada, Nabil F Saba, William A Stokes, Zachary S Buchwald, Nicole C Schmitt> ;Cancer Medicine. 2023 May 2
- 1 citationsPembrolizumab and cabozantinib in recurrent metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: a phase 2 trial.Nabil F Saba, Conor E Steuer, Asari Ekpenyong, Ashley McCook-Veal, Kelly Magliocca, Mihir Patel, Nicole C Schmitt, William Stokes, James E Bates, Soumon Rudra, Jill Re...> ;Nature Medicine. 2023 Apr 1
- Insurance Authorization and Access to Proton Therapy for Patients With Head and Neck Cancers.Mark W McDonald, James E Bates, Neal S McCall, Subir Goyal, Yuan Liu, Soumon Rudra, Jill S Remick, Sibo Tian, Mark W El-Deiry, Nabil F Saba, William A Stokes, Erica Sw...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 2023 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Emory University Hospital MidtownAtlanta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: