Are you Dr. Irons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone(816) 404-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Billy Irons, MD is a family physician in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is an Asst Prof at University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Synergy Medical Education AllianceResidency, Family Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1998 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsQuantifying the decisional satisfaction to accept or reject the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine: a preference for cervical cancer prevention.Diane M. Harper, Billy B. Irons, Natalie Marya Alexander, Johanna Claire Comes, Melissa Smith Smith, Melinda Ann Heutinck, Sandra Martin Handley, Debra Ann Ahern> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Feb 14