Are you Dr. Abraham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 646-962-4800Fax+1 646-962-0152
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bisrat Abraham, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Georgia. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Mount Sinai West, and The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2011 - 2014
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Authors' reply, Xia et al.Qiang Xia, Bisrat Abraham, Dipal Shah, Chitra Ramaswamy, Sarah L. Braunstein, Lucia V. Torian> ;AIDS. 2019 Jul 15
- 5 citationsCost-effectiveness of HIV care coordination scale-up among persons at high risk for sub-optimal HIV care outcomes.Elizabeth R. Stevens, Kimberly A. Nucifora, Mary K. Irvine, Katherine Penrose, McKaylee Robertson, Sarah Gorrell Kulkarni, Rebekkah S. Robbins, Bisrat Abraham, Denis N...> ;PLOS ONE. 2019 Apr 25
- 11 citationsShort-term effectiveness of HIV care coordination among persons with recent HIV diagnosis or history of poor HIV outcomes.Denis Nash, McKaylee Robertson, Kate Penrose, Stephanie Chamberlin, Rebekkah S. Robbins, Sarah L. Braunstein, Julie E. Myers, Bisrat Abraham, Sarah Gorrell Kulkarni, L...> ;PLOS ONE. 2018 Sep 24
- Join now to see all