Blair T. Burns, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am an Urgent Care physician assistant with experience in Neurosurgery, Head and Neck surgery/ENT as well as internal medicine. I also work as a general surgery/trauma PA.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- South CollegePhysician Assistant, 2013
- University of Central FloridaBS, Biology, 2006 - 2010
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Allied Health Section Chief Florida Hospital Celebration, 2017
- Designated Clinical Preceptor American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2016-2017
- Nell and Pat Kirkpatrick Memorial Scholarship for Academic Excellence TN Academy of Physician Assistants, 2013
Office15701 SR-50 W
Clermont, FL 34711Phone+1 407-347-8287Fax+1 407-395-9374
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: