Dr. Chong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3221 Waialae Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816Phone(808) 732-9710Fax(808) 732-9720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Blane Chong is a family physician in Honolulu, HI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including The Queen's Medical Center and Straub Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in sports medicine (non-surgical). He has been the team physician for many high school, college, club and professional teams. He continues to expand his expertise with his current focus on treatment with orthobiologics
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 1995 - 1996
- UCSF HealthFamily Medicine Faculty Development Fellowship, 1995 - 1996
- Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLVResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: