Are you Dr. Orasanu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Arch St
Akron, OH 44304Phone+1 330-434-0543Fax+1 330-434-0599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bogdan Orasanu, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Texas, and California. He is affiliated with Summa Health System, Summa Health System - Barberton Campus, and UH Cleveland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007 - 2009
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital (Chicago)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005 - 2007
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - Present
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2009
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRobotic-Assisted Urethrolysis for Urethral Obstruction After Retropubic Bladder Neck Suspension—A Case Series ReportBogdan Orasanu, Jeffrey Marotte, Bryce Pasko, Adonis Hijaz, Firouz Daneshgari> ;Journal of Endourology. 2014 Jan 29
- 19 citationsSexual dysfunction in patients with multiple sclerosisBogdan Orasanu, Heidi Frasure, Allison M. Wyman, S.T. Mahajan> ;Multiple sclerosis and related disorders. 2013 Apr 1
- 20 citationsThe use of botulinum toxin for the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.Bogdan Orasanu, S.T. Mahajan> ;Indian Journal of Urology. 2013 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Summa Health SystemAkron, Ohio
- Summa Health System - Barberton CampusBarberton, Ohio
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio