Are you Dr. Gluszak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3848 Flatiron Loop
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544Phone+1 813-699-4020Fax+1 813-464-7682
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Boguslaw Gluszak, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Wesley Chapel, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Indiana, and Illinois.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2002 - 2004
- USA HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2002
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Can busulfan replace fractionated total body irradiation as conditioning regimen for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Wachowiak, J., Bettoni, C., Lange, A., Malicki, J., Kaczmarek-Kanold, M., G?uszak, B., Suchnicki, K., Daszkiewicz, P., Ebell, W.> ;Acta Haematol Pol. 1995
- Retrospective appraisal of intensity of skin postradiation reactions in breast cancer patients treated with telegammatherapy.Markowska, J., Czub, M., Gluszak, B.> ;Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 1994