Are you Dr. Han?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMmc - Dept. Of Radiology
111 East 210th Street
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-4861
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bokyung Han, MD is a board certified radiologist in Bronx, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Hawaii. She is a Professor at Icahn School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 1977 - 1978
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1974 - 1977
- Lawrence HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Ewha Women's University College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsInterloop fluid in intussusception: what is its significance?Robyn D. Gartner, Terry L. Levin, Steven H. Borenstein, Bokyung Han, Einat Blumfield, Robyn Murphy, Katherine Freeman> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2011 Jan 18
- 39 citationsComparison of ultrasound and CT in the evaluation of pneumonia complicated by parapneumonic effusion in children.Jessica Kurian, Terry L. Levin, Bokyung Han, Benjamin H. Taragin, Samuel Weinstein> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2009 Dec 1
- Recurrent midgut volvulus following a Ladd procedureVikash Panghaal, Terry L. Levin, Bokyung Han> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2008 Apr 1
- Join now to see all