Dr. Adkins-Finke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Adkins-Finke's full profile
Office14700 28th Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55447Phone+1 763-520-5200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- University of Minnesota/University of Minnesota Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsFree fatty acid inhibition of the insulin induction of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase in rat hepatocyte monolayersLisa M. Salati, Bonnie Adkins-Finke, Steven D. Clarke> ;Lipids. 1988 Jan 1
- 69 citationsModification of fatty acid composition of membrane phospholipid in hepatocyte monolayer with n-3, n-6 and n-9 fatty acids and its relationship to triacylglycerol produ...Rosalind Strum-Odin, Bonnie Adkins-Finke, William L. Blake, Stephen D. Phinney, Steven D. Clarke> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1987 Sep 25
- North Memorial Health HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- Maple Grove HospitalOsseo, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: