Dr. Abayev is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9752 64th Ave Fl 1
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 830-0002Fax(718) 830-0006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2002
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- First Tashkent State Medical InstituteClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUlnar dominant hand and forearm: an electrophysiologic approach.Boris Abayev, Edward Ha, Cathy Cruise> ;The Neurologist. 2005 Sep 1
- 8 citationsA Sciatic Nerve Lesion Secondary to Compression by a Heterotopic Ossification in the Hip and Thigh Region—An Electrodiagnostic Approach: A Review and Case StudyBoris Abayev, Edward Ha, Cathy Cruise> ;The Neurologist. 2005 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: