Dr. Harrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office904 26th Street
Haleyville, AL 35565Phone+1 205-486-5234Fax+1 205-486-5232
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a family physician in Haleyville, Alabama. Due to living in the center of the hydrocodone use I became interested in Dependence treatment. In 2003 I was one of the first registered OBOT centers in Alabama, I have been honored to serve as President of the Alabama Academy of Family physicians, The Alabama Medical Directors Association, the Medical Association of the State of Alabama. Additionally I served as Chairman of the Board of the Board of Medical Examiners and the State Committee of Public Health. In 2018 I was honored to be inducted into the Alabama Healthcare Hall of Fame. I continue to work as a family physician.
Education & Training
- Wellstar Health System/Wellstar Atlanta Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1981
- WellStar Atlanta Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2018
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- AL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Induction into Alabama Healthcare Hall of Fame Alabama Healthcare Hall of Fame, 2018
- UAB Garber Galbraith Medical Political Award UAB, 2017
- Safety and Tolerability Study of Depot Buprenorphine in Treatment Seeking Subjects With Opioid Use Disorder Start of enrollment: 2015 Jul 27
- Lakeland Community HospitalHaleyville, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: