Are you Dr. Selden?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone(602) 344-5418
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brad Selden, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona.
Education & Training
- IU Health Methodist HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 58 citationsInitial postmarketing experience with crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab for treatment of rattlesnake envenomation.Anne Michelle Ruha, Steven C. Curry, Michael C. Beuhler, Ken Katz, Daniel E. Brooks, Kimberlie A. Graeme, Kevin L. Wallace, Richard Gerkin, Frank LoVecchio, Paul M. Wa...> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2002 Jun 1
- 37 citationsThe incidence of wound infection following crotalid envenomationRichard F. Clark, Brad S Selden, Brent Furbee> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1993 Sep 1
- 10 citationsOptimal patient position for transport and initial management of toxic ingestions.Michael V Vance, Brad S Selden, Richard F. Clark> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Mar 1
- Join now to see all