Dr. Yentzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Yentzer's full profile
OfficeFinger Lakes Dermatology
2141 Dryden Road
Freeville, NY 13068Phone+1 607-708-1330Fax+1 607-708-4242
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified dermatologist providing medical and surgical services to all of central new york and the Finger Lakes region.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Regulating off-label promotion of medications: has the pendulum swung too far?Melissa B. Hoffman, Brad A. Yentzer, Steven R. Feldman> ;Skin therapy letter. 2015 May 1
- 4 citationsHome ultraviolet light therapy for psoriasis: why patients choose other optionsEmily H. Dothard, Laura F. Sandoval, Brad A. Yentzer, Steven R. Feldman> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2015 Jan 1
- 4 citationsFocusing and depth of field in photography: application in dermatology practice.Arash Taheri, Brad A. Yentzer, Steven R. Feldman> ;Skin Research and Technology. 2013 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Cayuga Medical Center at IthacaIthaca, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: