Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Department Of Inpatient Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6654Fax+1 864-560-6017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bradford Smith, MD is a board certified internist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System, and Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Greenville (Greenville)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Delirium in a Hypothyroid Patient Precipitated by Iodine Supplements Use.Gaby S. Gil, Bradford W. Smith, Jose R. Guerra, William T. Williams> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2018 Nov 1