Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office229 7th Street
Garden City, NY 11530Phone+1 516-833-3100Fax+1 516-430-5273
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Neurology, 1995 - 1998
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsCyclophosphamide/Fludarabine (CF) is Active in the Treatment of Mantle Cell LymphomaBradley J. Cohen, Craig H. Moskowitz, David J. Straus, Ariela Noy, Eric Hedrick, Andrew D. Zelenetz> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2001 Sep 1
- North Shore University HospitalManhasset, New York
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterNew Hyde Park, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: