Dr. Hennenfent is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Hennenfent's full profile
OfficeAddress not posted.
Sebring, FL 33870
- Is this information wrong?
- Brad went to college at Northwestern University, medical school at the University of Illinois, and did his residency in Emergency Medicine at the University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals Emergency Medicine Residency Program. Brad was previously the Director of Emergency Medicine at an inner city Chicago Emergency Department, and Regional Director for Emergency Consultants Inc.
Brad and his physician brother invented Treatment Scores which are a universal method to quantify the value of medical treatments for patients, using the individual patient’s values and preferences. Treatment Scores create understandable treatment transparency, and enable evidence-based medicine, shared decision-making, and true informed consent. Treatment Scores put patients first while solving the 88% health illiteracy problem.
The Treatment Score = the net treatment benefit for the patient as summarized from the existing medical literature using evidence-based medicine guidelines. Treatment Scores are Sabermetrics (Moneyball, as in the Brad Pitt movie) for medicine.
When volunteering for a medical non-profit Dr. Brad Hennenfent helped get over $20 million in funding released by the federal government to the NIH for men’s health research. Brad also helped get about $100,000 in grants in kind or donations for the medical foundation year after year.
Brad grew up in a basketball family and advocates for 4-on-4 full court basketball, because mathematically, 4-on-4 full court is superior to 5-on-5 for fast breaks, dunks, alley oops, and the run and gun style of basketball most fans love.
Brad is the author of several books:
"Surviving Prostate Cancer without Surgery"
"The Prostatitis Syndromes"
"Uncles and Etymology"
"Freedom is the Purpose of the People of the World"
"The American's Creed"
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Preliminary Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1984
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRepetitive prostatic massage and drug therapy as an alternative to transurethral resection of the prostate.Bradley R. Hennenfent, Alfred R. Lazarte, Antonio Espinosa Feliciano> ;MedGenMed : Medscape general medicine. 2006 Oct 25
- Responses from US readers to the Webcast video editorial entitled "American Healthcare is the best in the world if...".Narendra Bansal, Ed E Greif, Ronald Bosch, Jay D Holland, Tom Dixon, Scott D Cohen, Mayrene Hernandez, E M Reisman, David Burgio, Carol Peckham, Bradley Hennenfent, Ma...> ;MedGenMed : Medscape general medicine. 2004 Sep 28
- Clinical Remission of Chronic Refractory Pelvic Symptoms in Three Men.Bradley R. Hennenfent, Antonio Espinosa Feliciano> ;The Scientific World Journal. 2004 Jun 7
- Join now to see all
- 28: Quantifying the Science of Medicine with Dr. Bradley Hennenfent, Founder of Treatment Scores!October 19th, 2015
- Treatment Scores: The Future of MedicineMarch 22nd, 2018
- Treatment Scores Bloghttp://TreatmentScoresBlog.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: