Dr. Jelen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8450 Northwest Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46278Phone+1 317-802-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kettering Health NetworkResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1994, D.O.
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1999 - 2023
- MI State License 2000 - 2003
- OH State License 1996 - 2000
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
- AOBOSOrthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsFunctional outcomes for surgically treated 3- and 4-part proximal humerus fractures.Jason R. Wild, Ariana DeMers, Robert French, Melanie R. Shipps, Patrick F. Bergin, Dana Musapatika, Bradley A. Jelen> ;Orthopedics. 2011 Oct 5
- 88 citationsTreatment of Large Segmental Bone Defects with Reamer-Irrigator-Aspirator Bone Graft: Technique and Case SeriesTodd A. McCall, David S. Brokaw, Bradley A. Jelen, D. Kevin Scheid, Angela V. Scharfenberger, Dean C. Maar, James M. Green, Melanie R. Shipps, Marcus B. Stone, Dana Mu...> ;Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 2010 Jan 1
- 1 citationsExtraction of an intra-articular bullet fragment from the subtalar joint: the "drill, tap, and extract" method.Bradley A. Jelen, D. Kevin Scheid, Philip Fleuriau-Chateau> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2002 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- OrthoIndy HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: