Dr. Slywka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 Wealthy St
Grand Rapids, MI 49506Phone+1 616-774-7740Fax+1 616-774-7210
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of a two-finger versus two-thumb method for chest compressions by healthcare providers in an infant mechanical model.Whitelaw, C. C., Slywka, B., Goldsmith, L. J.> ;Resuscitation. 2000 Feb
- McLaren Northern MichiganPetoskey, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: