Bradley James Warr, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of NebraskaPhysician Assistant, 2004
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsINFLUENCE OF TRAINING FREQUENCY ON FITNESS LEVELS AND PERCEIVED HEALTH STATUS IN DEPLOYED NATIONAL GUARD SOLDIERSBradley J. Warr, Dennis E. Scofield, Barry A. Spiering, Brent A. Alvar> ;Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2013 Feb 1
- 8 citationsHow Do They Compare?: An Assessment of Predeployment Fitness in the Arizona National GuardBradley J. Warr, Brent A. Alvar, Daniel J. Dodd, Kristin J. Heumann, Melanie R. Mitros, Christopher J. Keating, Pamela D. Swan> ;Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2011 Nov 1
- 3 citationsThe female athlete triad: patients do best with a team approach to care.Bradley J. Warr, Kathleen Woolf> ;JAAPA : official journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2011 Apr 1
Office1151 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203Phone(480) 610-0688Fax(480) 969-6132
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: