Brandi Leann Bowers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Mercy Hospital SpringfieldSpringfield, Missouri
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas College of PharmacyPharmD, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe Evolving Role of Long-Term Pharmacotherapy for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Patients Being Treated for Noncancer Pain.Brandi L. Bowers, Andrew J. Crannage> ;Journal of Pharmacy Practice. 2019 Oct 1
- 7 citationsImpact of Pharmacist-Physician Collaboration on Osteoporosis Treatment RatesBrandi L Bowers, Amy M. Drew, Christian Verry> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2018 Apr 11
Office640 E Cherry St
Springfield, MO 65806Phone(417) 837-2270
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: