Dr. Palermo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMerck & Co., Inc.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2005 - 2007
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- New Jersey School of Public HealthMPH, Health Systems and Policy, 1996 - 2001
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsBody mass index and CD4+ T-lymphocyte recovery in HIV-infected men with viral suppression on antiretroviral therapy.Brandon Palermo, Ronald J. Bosch, Kara Bennett, Jeffrey M. Jacobson> ;Hiv Clinical Trials. 2011 Jul 1
- 8 citationsPrevalence and characteristics of patients with undiagnosed HIV infection in an urban emergency department.Heather Clauss, Julie M. Collins, Shaden Eldakar-Hein, Brandon Palermo, Nina Gentile, Sunil Adige, William Pace, Chad Duffalo, Jose Menajovsky, Jaime Zambrotta, Dalila...> ;Aids Patient Care and Stds. 2011 Mar 31
- 43 citationsSuccessful Treatment of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Meningitis with DaptomycinDong Heun Lee, Brandon Palermo, Mashiul Chowdhury> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2008 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
- ILÚM Health Solutions to Present Data from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania on Implementation of an Electronic Antimicrobial Prior Authorization Approval Process at ID Week 2018October 1st, 2018
- McKesson Medical-Surgical and ILÚM Health Solutions Announce Distribution Alliance in Community Hospital MarketSeptember 24th, 2018
- PatientSafe Solutions Partners with ILÚM Health Solutions to Deploy Infectious Disease Notifications in the PatientTouch PlatformApril 4th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: