Dr. Perkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 338-2345Fax(317) 338-7005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 2007 - 2022
- IN State License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Thyroid Lymphoma as a Cause of Dysphagia and Dyspnea in a Patient without Palpable Nodules or GoiterJarrod D. Frizzell, Brandon J. Perkins, R. Scott Morehead> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2009 Oct 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: