Overview of Dr. Swed
Dr. Brandon Swed is an oncologist in Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He received his medical degree from Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University and has been in practice 0 years. He is one of 307 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 67 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital who specialize in Oncology. He has 7 publications and over 150 citings.
Office515 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Neoadjuvant botensilimab plus balstilimab response pattern in locally advanced mismatch repair proficient colorectal cancer.Pashtoon Murtaza Kasi, Manuel Hidalgo, Mehraneh D Jafari, Heather Yeo, Lea Lowenfeld, Uqba Khan, Alana T H Nguyen, Despina Siolas, Brandon Swed, Jini Hyun, Sahrish Kha...> ;Oncogene. 2023 Sep 21
- Role of Checkpoint Inhibitors in the Management of Gastroesophageal Cancers.Frederic Karim, Adina Amin, Marie Liu, Nivetha Vishnuvardhan, Saif Amin, Raffey Shabbir, Brandon Swed, Uqba Khan> ;Cancers. 2023 Aug 14
- 3 citationsFavorable response to second-line atezolizumab and bevacizumab following progression on nivolumab in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: A case report demonstrating tha...Brandon Swed, Kara Ryan, Omar Gandarilla, Manish A. Shah, Gagandeep Brar> ;Medicine. 2021 Jun 25
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: