Dr. Westhoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office206 W County Line Rd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Phone+1 720-516-9089
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2006 - 2025
- KS State License 2015 - 2022
- OK State License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Esophageal Adenocarcinoma in Barrett's Esophagus After Endoscopic Ablative Therapy: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic ReviewNicholas J Shaheen, Sachin Wani, Ajay Bansal, Brenda Westhoff, Sanjeev Slehria, Prateek Sharma> ;Nature. 2009 Feb 01
- 14 citationsDevelopment of Barrett's esophagus six months after total gastrectomy.Brenda C Westhoff, Allan P. Weston, Rachel Cherian, Prateek Sharma> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2004 Nov 1
- The frequency of Barrett''s esophagus in high-risk patients with chronic GERD.Westhoff, B., Brotze, S., Weston, A., McElhinney, C., Cherian, R., Mayo, M. S., Smith, H. J., Sharma, P.> ;Gastrointest Endosc. 2005 Feb
- UCHealth Highlands Ranch HospitalLittleton, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: