Are you Dr. Connolly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Manatee Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34208Phone+1 941-757-3521Fax+1 941-714-0869
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brendon Connolly, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Bradenton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, and Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- Madigan Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2025
- OK State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsJefferson fracture resulting in Collet-Sicard syndrome.Brendon Connolly, Clayton Turner, John G. DeVine, Tad Gerlinger> ;Spine. 2000 Feb 1
- 11 citationsMethicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a finger felon.Brendon Connolly, Frederic Johnstone, Tad Gerlinger, Eric G. Puttler> ;The Journal of Hand Surgery. 2000 Jan 1
- 7 citationsComplete masking of a severe open-book pelvic fracture by a pneumatic antishock garment.Brendon Connolly, T. Gerlinger, J. D. Pitcher> ;The Journal of Trauma. 1999 Feb 1
- Join now to see all