Dr. Lacey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNaval Medical Center Camp Lejeune
100 Brewster Blvd.
Jacksonville, NC 28546
- Is this information wrong?
- Most physicians and dentists enter their profession with large amounts of personal debt and little to no knowledge of how to actually run a practice.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2009
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Fellowship, Gastroenterology
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Internal Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Clinical Faculty of the Year Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune Family Medicine Residency, 2019
- Walter Coyle Clinical Gastroenterologist of the Year U.S. Navy, 2018
- Teaching Fellow of the Year Naval Medical Center San Diego, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIsolated non-hemorrhagic cecal varicesJames D. Haddad, Brent W. Lacey> ;Gastroenterology Report. 2014 Nov 1
- 2 citationsAn unexpected cause of acute liver failureBrent W. Lacey> ;Gastroenterology Report. 2014 Aug 1
- An unusual finding in a man with GERD.Garrett M. Harp, Thomas DeRoche, Brent W. Lacey> ;Gastroenterology. 2014 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- I Choose to Continue Loving MedicineAugust 2020
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Went into GastroenterologyDecember 2019
- 9 Hacks That Will Immediately Increase Your Clinical EfficiencyNovember 2019
- Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune Physician Recognized with Gastroenterology AwardOctober 16th, 2018
- How to Choose the Right SpecialtyJanuary 6th, 2020
- Drs. Richard Blumberg, Brent Lacey & More: 3 GI Physicians Making HeadlinesOctober 26th, 2018
- American College of GastroenterologyMember
- American Society of Gastrointestinal EndsocopyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: