Dr. Sharpe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7316 Spouts Spring Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542Phone(678) 205-8387Fax(678) 808-1039
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 2001 - 2005
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsRandomized comparison of standard laparoscopic trainer to novel, at-home, low-cost, camera-less laparoscopic trainer.Brent A. Sharpe, Zurab Machaidze, Kenneth Ogan> ;Urology. 2005 Jul 1
- Georgia Urology Opens Two New Offices in Braselton and GainesvilleJuly 27th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: