Brent Jason Thompson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Welia HealthMora, Minnesota
Education & Training
- North Dakota State University College of PharmacyPharmD, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe long-term effect of maternal dietary protein restriction on 5-HT1A receptor function and behavioral responses to stress in adulthoodWenrui Ye, Michael Duffy Pitlock, Martin A. Javors, Brent J. Thompson, James D. Lechleiter, Julie G. Hensler> ;Behavioural Brain Research. 2018 Sep 3
Office301 Highway 65 S
Mora, MN 55051Phone(320) 225-3595
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: