Dr. Meier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office820 E Grant St
Appleton, WI 54911Phone+1 920-831-5050Fax+1 920-738-6400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Pain Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsNitrous Oxide Impairs Axon Regeneration after Nervous System Injury in Male Rats.Krista J. Stewart, Bermans J. Iskandar, Brenton M. Meier, Elias Rizk, Nithya Hariharan, Joyce Koueik, Adin Christian Andrei, Kirk J. Hogan> ;Anesthesiology. 2019 Nov 1
- 20 citationsProtein kinase C gamma-mediated phosphorylation of GluA1 in the postsynaptic density of spinal dorsal horn neurons accompanies neuropathic pain, and dephosphorylation ...Gordana Miletic, Jessie L Hermes, Georgia L Bosscher, Brenton M Meier, Vjekoslav Miletic> ;Pain. 2015 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: