Dr. Kinkopf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5700 Darrow Road
Hudson, OH 44236Phone+1 330-656-5911
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsPrevalence of strangulation in survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence.Colleen M. McQuown, Jennifer A. Frey, Sheila H Steer, Gwendolyn E. Fletcher, Brett Kinkopf, Michelle Fakler, Valorie Prulhiere> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: