Dr. Oden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Highway 25 N
Buffalo, MN 55313Phone(763) 682-1313
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- MN State Medical License 1987 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsMaternal ethanol consumption: binding of L-glutamate to synaptic membranes from whole brain, cortices, and cerebella of offspring.Gerard M. Kelly, Mary J. Druse, Debra A. Tonetti, Brett G. Oden> ;Experimental Neurology. 1986 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: